Saturday, September 15, 2012

Camera Fun : SOUND


Photo Fun September...

This Week's Theme

SOUND!

http://www.the123blog.com/2012/09/saturday-snapshots-this-weeks-theme-is_15.html

This was hard....
but I think next week will be even harder ...
at least for me.

Hope you enjoy -
only 6 this week -
so I only went 1 over,
and I think every parent will love the 6th picture.





A Kiss

(don't you just LOVE Sunshine's blue eyes!)




POP



Happy Cousins Giggling in Leaves



SLURP



One Man Band



The Silence of Bedtime.

This is Song - but it was my best sleeping picture.
She was only a few months older than Sunshine is now.


She looks a TON like Sunshine here.
So much so ...
that one night,
I mailed this pic to the Ref,
and thinking Sunshine was down for the night,
he went to bed ...
not even realizing that it has been over 6 years since he's seen that comforter!


Pin It
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOL at your story about the last pic.

    oh yes, the sound of sleeping babies is the best sound ever :) after the giggles!

    I love the slurping one - I could hear it immediately.

    thanks for playing, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the bubble popping! LOVE IT! I should really pull some out for my ladies. It makes such a distinct sound, and the endless fun!! OH MY!! More importantly, that gorgeous baby hand! I melt for them!
    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. Haaa the joy of a sleeping baby (she looks exhausted). I still like to pop those bubble wraps and slurp when drinking using a straw in the comfort of home (yes yes I know it's so childish, but it's so much fun) and the one man band hilarious. And the blue eyes stunning. You did well, just one over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...