Friday, January 25, 2013

10 impossible loads made possible via African transport | Safari Interactive Magazine Blog.

10 impossible loads made possible via African transport | Safari Interactive Magazine Blog.:


It is so amazing to me the amazing solutions that people can come up with ,.. when not shackled by endless rules and regulations.   It's not just Africa, I've seen this level of thinking outside of the box in Ecuador as well when I visited for 7 weeks, and I've seen similar pictures from all over Central and South America and Asia.  Anywhere where the poor are allowed to solve their own problems without the rich inflicting themselves and their standards of "that can't be done" on the poor.

Sometimes rules are good ... and other times, rules only serve to keep others from solving their own problems.   Rules can be beneficial ... "Do not steal."  or rediculous "Do not walk your penguin after dark."  to constrictive  "You must have a certain door purchased to replace your damaged one or you will pay a fine."

Just how many "rules and regulations" do you think these people would be breaking if they lived in the USA?


I for one, have to applaud their ingenuity and determination.   Something that has be "ruled and regulated" out of most of America.

God created people to be the most amazing resource on this planet.

This is one reason that I love homeschooling.   I don't teach "inside the box" and I allow my kids the freedom to act outside of the box.  


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...