Friday, January 19, 2018

Weekly Web Finds : January 19, 2018



HOMESCHOOLING

 In China

Rescued Videos, many educational classes - parental supervision suggested

Middle School

Classes at Micheals - A great way to try new skills!




MINISTRIES And CHRISTIANITY

 Keeping the Faith in our Children




MARRIAGE and PARENTING

 Being 12

Narcissist
http://www.urbo.com/content/tactics-used-by-narcissists-to-silence-you



COOKING AND HOMEMAKING POSTS

 Antipasto Squares

Coffee and Tea

Safest Cookware




HEALTH POSTS

 Down with flu or cold?  Try some of these!

Blue Tansy





GARDENING AND BUGS AND PESTS






POLITICS  (Sort of) … HISTORY

 Trump

Obama

Communist at an American Grocery Store



JOBS and FURTHER EDUCATION







MONEY

Freebies






TECHNOLOGY

My tabs are a constant mess of hodgepodge order.   I have been using a Snooze app for the tabs, but even that has gotten out of hand.  Then we tripped on Toby and it is grand.   I've got sections for School, individual projects, tabs that I open a lot, and so much more.  I can choose to open a few or all of them.  And when I am finished with it, I delete that tab.

Google

Net Neutrality

Better than Youtube

Cluttered Hard Drives and Devices?
I've been collecting stuff for over a decade and over time, I have realized that I've collected some things more than once.  How do you sort it?  What do you delete?



JUST AMAZING STUFF


So .. the question was, "Why are there so many feminist movies being remade in the likeness of male action films?"    This though, may prove to be entertaining on it's own terms.

Free Chocolate to try?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...