Saturday, December 9, 2017

Favorite Christmas Songs : White Christmas

WHITE CHRISTMAS


Snow at Christmas was SO rare ... as in, the only time I had ever seen snow in December was the year I was 15.   Then we moved to Colorado and the year just before Story turned 3, we had a blizzard.   The next morning, I opened our front door, stood Story in front of the packed snow.   Of course, Story was more concerned with the snow that fell on the floor than she was taking a picture.  But back then, digital cameras were expensive and rare.  So, all I had was my 48 pictures a month.




Bing Crosby


The Drifters


Kelly Clarkson


Michael Bublé


Kelsea Ballerini


Human Nature 


PENTATONIX


Taylor Swift 


Dylan Scott


Martina McBride


Josh Groban


Elvis 

The Laurie Berkner Band


André Rieu


Celtic Woman


Halau Hula 'O Hokulani


The Three Tenors


Amy Grant


CHRISTMAS SAX


Tommy Emmanuel


Ray Stevens


Dean Martin


FRANK SINATRA


Perry Como


Jim Reeves


Ray Conniff Singers









1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of eaglenestmom blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...