Friday, October 27, 2017

Weekly Web Finds: October 27, 2017

Today happens to be the birthday of one of my 3 younger sisters.  Happy Birthday!

I missed last week, but I had a good reason.  Sunday, I went to the ER ... I kept going numb on my right side.   Turned out my blood pressure was extremely high, so into the MICU they put me and later determined I'd had a small stroke.   I didn't get to go home until Thursday, though my blood pressure is still not "controlled".   But it is much lower.  I didn't lose much in skills, now I'm just working my strength up again and working on losing weight.



HOMESCHOOLING

 Youtube Channel - Answers in Genesis

 Teaching Kids to use Money Wisely

Sheet Music to Print

Daily history lesson in your email?   American History.  This was the one for Columbus Day.

Curriculum from Ron Paul's Online School

Online Public School

 Homeschool Burnout

Reading Issues

Good Screen Time?  I know in my case, some of the games and tools have really helped my kids



MINISTRIES And CHRISTIANITY

My author daughter "Kendra E. Ardnek" has a group of indi-author friends, mostly christians, who inspire and root for each other.   They are a delightful bunch!   But recently they had a bit of a challenge, how to define what so many of them were writing when it didn't really fit the genre's available?

Free Book from Voice of the Martyrs

Interesting articles from Answers In Genesis

Coffee on the mission field?


MARRIAGE and PARENTING





COOKING AND HOMEMAKING POSTS

 Uses for dish soap

Chili Pot Pie Casserole

Foods to help prevent  Diabetes

My sister wants me to do Trim Healthy Mama, so I'm checking into it


HEALTH POSTS

 Natural Aromatherapy - just a walk in the woods

Health and Cinnamon

Mold causing sickness

Preventing Heart Attack

Autism



GARDENING AND BUGS AND PESTS






POLITICS  (Sort of) … HISTORY

Halloween anyone?

Taxes

Surrogate



JOBS and FURTHER EDUCATION




MONEY

 Economics and End Times



TECHNOLOGY

 Water Revolution

Do you like sci-fi and want to share it with your kids

Kids and Smartphones

SD cards and Androids

Getting rid of toolbars


JUST AMAZING STUFF









Join my Twitter Feed  
Momma Eagle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...